Click here to download.
Thank you for choosing Venture Digital TV Service. This is your copy of the Subscriber Agreement between Venture Communications Digital TV and you as a Subscriber. Please keep this agreement for your records.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree that all equipment, including Residential set top box, installed in or on your premises is the property of Venture Communications. You agree that you will not deliberately alter, tamper with, or remove it, and you will exercise reasonable care to prevent damage or loss of the equipment. If the Residential set top box is tampered with, lost, stolen, or not returned, you agree to pay Venture Communications up to $300.00 in liquidated damages. You understand that the purchase and replacement of any batteries in the future will be the customers responsibility. You agree to pay any unpaid balance due Venture Vision, legal costs of collection, plus 1.5% interest per month.
- The Residential set top boxes are and shall remain the property of Venture Communications. Upon termination of video service, the Residential set top boxes must be returned to Venture Vision in proper undamaged condition within 72 hours. To make arrangements with Venture Vision to return the residential set top boxes, please call 1-800-824-7282.
- Venture Communications Digital TV utilizes the latest in emerging technologies. The customer should be advised that physical limitations such as distance, cable quality, and other factors may affect the customer’s ability to receive all services.
- If a remote is lost or damaged, replacements can be purchased for $14.00. Generic remotes may or may not work with this system. In the event that the remote is defective, Venture Communications will replace it free of charge up to 30 days after installation or purchases.
- Residential customers requesting additional set top boxes in their home will pay a fee of $9.50 per month. Television services available on the additional set top box will “mirror” the services purchased on the initial set top box.
· It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain and enforce both the pay-per-view and parental locks on the interactive program guide. Any VOD movies or pay-per-view events billed to your account will be the responsibility of the customer.